On the threshold of a new year, it’s the perfect time to review the great progress made in research on gut microbiota, probiotics and prebiotics, nutrition and gut health in 2019.
We have shared more than 40 articles discussing these achievements on our platform over the past 12 months, along with a further 3 new GMFH infographics and 4 video interviews with international experts met at the 8th Gut Microbiota for Health World Summit.
The GMFH publishing team is therefore pleased to release our Gut Microbiota for Health News Watch section’s Top 10 Most Popular Articles in 2019!
- Scientists identified two bacteria from gut microbiota linked to mental health (21,452)
- In defense of potatoes: How resistant starch from potatoes affects the gut microbiota (12,013)
- How to feed your gut microbiota with the fibers it needs (8,477)
- The effects of probiotics and prebiotics on our gut microbiota (7,211)
- Protein consumption, the gut microbiota and health (5,994)
- Gut microbiota diversity: what can we do to preserve it? (5,077)
- What’s the link between gut microbiota and allergies? (4,797)
- New infographics to meet Lactobacilli (3,731)
- Low fat vs. Hight fat- which diet is better for the gut microbiota? (3,712)
- The Gut Microbiota Clock: the close connection between gut microbiota, dietary patterns, and the circadian rhythm (3,658)
We would like to thank you all for placing your trust in us once again this year and we encourage you to join us in 2020 to stay up-to-date on the latest gut microbiota-related news and developments.