Call for Abstracts
2023 GMFH Summit
THE GUT MICROBIOTA FOR HEALTH SUMMIT
Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 March, 2023
Prague (Czech Republic)
The GMFH Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for their Poster Presentation during the Summit, on basic and clinical research on Gut Microbiota & Health: Gut Microbiota & Diseases (gastrointestinal and liver diseases, metabolic disorders, etc.), clinical applications, immune functions, mechanisms of action, diet (probiotics & prebiotics).
• Abstract Submission Deadline for Poster Presentations: February 12, 2023
>> Please send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Acceptance Notification: February 19, 2023
Abstracts will be reviewed and scored by the Scientific Committee
- TITLE IN UPPER CASE: 15 words maximum, in capitals and bold letters.
- AUTHORS’ NAMES: main author/presenter must be underlined.
- AFFILIATIONS of the authors must be included.
- KEYWORDS: 5 keywords maximum.
- Structure the body of text using the following headings: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Please submit 2 documents: the full abstract and a second copy without authors and affiliations (TITLE and body of text only).
- The body of text may not be longer than 350 WORDS.
- Do not include the TITLE or author in the body of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The document must be compatible with Microsoft Word format, using Arial font 12 pt.
- The text must be left-justified and with no blank spaces between the lines or paragraphs.
- Only standardised abbreviations will be allowed. Any abbreviation should be explained in brackets, the first time it appears in the text. Please write microbial or bacteriological names in italics.
Posters: You will be informed on the size of the poster boards after the acceptance of your abstract. The posters will be on display throughout the Summit.
If your abstract is accepted, you must register no later than February 26, 2023.
If you do not register by this date, your abstract will not be included in any GMFH print or the official abstract book.