The 11th Gut Microbiota for Health World Summit will take place on March 11 and 12, 2023 in Prague, Czech Republic
Three years after the last visit, the GMFH World Summit returns to Europe and will be held for the first time in Prague! This leading event is sponsored by the European Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (ESNM) and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), with the endorsement of the American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society (ANMS).
A scientific committee, co-chaired by Harry Sokol, MD, PhD, has put together an interdisciplinary program dedicated to “The next generation of microbiome-based therapy and nutrition”.
The GMFH Summit 2023 targets a large audience, from microbiome scientists to healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, dietitians, and nutritionists. To raise awareness and expand knowledge in such a fast-moving field, GMFH Summit is aiming to share the most recent advances with the medical community.
As always, we will have an outstanding international faculty participating in four plenary sessions and four workshops, dedicated to different aspects. They include:
- Next-generation probiotics: single strains and consortia;
- Fecal microbiota transplantation with fiber supplementation in metabolic syndrome and obesity;
- Diet OMICS: understanding how different diets affect bacterial metabolism;
- Microbiota-derived molecules;
- Engineered microorganisms as therapeutic agents;
- The gut-brain axis as a therapeutic target;
and much, much more.
Click here to register. We look forward to seeing you there!
Follow us on @GMFHx Twitter for more information. Stay tuned to #GMFH2023