At the end of 2017, GMFH celebrated its 5th anniversary. As a wrap-up of this celebration, we asked members of our Gut Microbiota for Health board of experts to share their thoughts, on video, about these 5 years in which they contributed toward increased knowledge about the gut microbiota and its role in health, and made the initiative what it’s become today. Their passion and commitment has helped make the science accessible to everyone.
Watch the video now!
Here are the experts, in order of appearance:
- Fernando Azpiroz, Head, “Gut Microbiota & Health” section of the European Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (ESNM) & Head, Gastrointestinal Research Section, University Hospital Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona (Spain).
- Francisco Guarner, Head, Digestive System Research Unit, University Hospital Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona (Spain).
- Elena Verdú, Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, McMaster University, Hamilton (Canada).
- Patrice D. Cani, Professor, Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, Catholic University of Louvain (Belgium).
- Mary Ellen Sanders, Executive Science Officer, International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP), Sacramento (U.S.A.).
- Paul Enck, Research Director, Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Tuebingen (Germany).
- Joël Doré, Research Director, French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA), Jouy-en Josas (France).