To provide you with adapted services, we may ask you to provide personal information. According to the services you subscribe to, you will be asked to provide mandatory and optional information.
ESNM – European Society of Neurogastroenterology & Motility, established in Wickenburggasse 1, A-1080 Vienna, Austria is the owner of the database where the personal information provided is collected, being TINKLE CONSULTANTS SL responsible for its handling.
In accordance with the Austrian Data Protection Act (Datenschutzgesetz 2000 – DSG 2000), you have the right to access, correct, modify and erase personal information you have given us. You can apply your right by sending a letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Gut Microbiota For Health” offers a selection of news and information around cross-cutting themes of gut microbiota.
“The Gut Microbiota For Health” accepts comments to publications provided that these comments do not:
- Contravene morality, public order, laws and regulations, the rights of others.
- Contain defamatory, violent or inciting violence, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, racist or xenophobic, pornographic, pedophile, revisionists or deniers.
- Mention illegal activity in any form, including reproduction, representation or distribution, unauthorized software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts.
- Mention words or messages inciting the commission of crimes.
- Usurp a name.
- Repeat all or part of a protected content, intellectual property rights, including copyright, and for which you do not have rights, and the messages constituting infringement of a trademark.
To comment and contribute to “The Gut Microbiota For Health”, you agree to have and to provide a valid email address.
Moderation of comments is done a priori by The Gut Microbiota For Health Publishing Team. Comments are subject to approval before publication. Gut Microbiota For Health agrees to accept contributions within 48 hours (business days) and to refuse the publication of comments that do not meet the editorial chart. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Last update October 2012