Prof. Colin Hill Biography – Picture – Video interview – duration 3 min 47
Prof. Dirk Haller Biography – Picture – Video interview – duration: 04 min 09
Prof. Elaine Y. Hsiao Biography – Picture – Video interview – duration: 4 min 18
Dr. Peer Bork Biography – Picture – Video interview – duration: 4 min 11
Prof. Robert F. Schwabe Biography – Picture – Video interview – duration: 4 min 06
Dr. Esther Jiménez Quintana Biography – Picture – Video interview – duration: 4 min 32
Download the experts picture as a single .zip file.
Prof. Fernando Azpiroz & Prof. Giovani Barbara Video Interview – duration: 7 min 54
Answer 10 questions to test your knowledge on gut microbiota!
Here’s an animated infographic to learn more about our gut microbiota, an organ we need to take care of!
– ESNM: The European Society of Neurogastroenterology & Motility
– AGA: The American Gastroenterological Association
– ECCO: The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation
– EASL: The European Association for the Study of the Liver
– ESPGHAN: The European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Miami 2014 – The Third Gut Summit
– The Digital Press Folder
– The Summit Report
– The Sessions Replay
– Experts Video Interviews: Prof. Ted Dinan – Prof. D. Brent Polk – Prof. Colleen Kelly – Prof. Eammon Quigley – Prof. Max Nieuwdorp – Prof. Balfour Sartor
Evian 2012 – The First Gut Summit
– The Summit Report
– Original Document: Year at a Glance: the Best of the Gut Microbiota for Health 2014
– Original Document: Gut Microbiota, Diet & Nutrition: A selection of content from the Gut Microbiota for Health Experts Exchange 2013-2014
– The Gut Microbiota for Health Summit: A Brief History – An interview of Prof. Fernando Aspiroz.
“Eating right for gut health” is the motto of Natasha Haskey, a Registered Dietitian from ...
Opting to follow a vegetarian diet is becoming a growing trend in Western countries, but is it ...
In Canada, 3,500 kids and their families are part of the CHILD Cohort Study, which is a large ...