While the composition of your microbiota remains fairly stable in adulthood, it is subject to variations in the first years of life and among seniors, some of which are more significant than others!
Factors such as delivery mode, diet and antibiotic treatments all have an impact on the development of our gut microbiota, along with its diversity and richness.
This new infographic from GMFH tells you this story in pictures. So why not share it on your social networks!
Want to know more? There are other infographics available on our website:
- Bifidobacteria, the gut microbiota “health hero”
- Fermented foods and gut microbiota
- Food Sensitivity vs Food Intolerance
- The gut barrier’s essential role to our health
- Infographic to meet Lactobacilli