Legal Information, responsibilities and Intellectual Property
The publisher of this site is:
A limited company organized and existing under the Laws of Spain, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry under number ESB61928768
Address: Avenida Diagonal 456, Barcelona, Spain.
Publishing Director: Javier Curtichs Moncusí
All the content published on this website have been validated and is approved on a scientific standpoint by the Gut Microbiota & Health section of the EUROPEAN SOCIETY Of NEUROGASTROENTEROLOGY & MOTILITY – ESNM.
This website has received the institutional support of Danone and Biocodex.
This site is hosted by:
C/ de Pallars 141
08018 Barcelona (Barcelona)
This site was created and is operated by:
Tinkle Consultants SL
Av. Diagonal 456
Barcelona – Spain
Links to other sites
http://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com points towards third party sites. These links are established when found it fitting, considering the content and services they provided. The publisher will not be held responsible of the content of these sites and of the use other users may make of them.
Access to http://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com bestows the right to private and non-exclusive use of the site.
The elements edited on this site, including texts, pictures, computer graphics, logos and brands establishes a work in the sense of the term used by the Intellectual Property code. Consequently, any representation or reproduction, complete or partial, that could take place without the consent of the authors or assignees, is illegal.
The owner is committed to making utmost efforts to ensure users with accessibility at all times. ESNM cannot, in any case, be held responsible of site unavailability.
Terms and conditions of use of the website
ESNM can not intend, in any way, replace a direct medical advice. The purpose of the www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com content is to provide general education information only so it should not be used to establish a diagnosis or a treatment choice in individual cases.
ESNM assumes no liability arising from the use of the website and information contained herein. The employ of www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com content is the sole responsibility of the user.
All the information contained in this website is subject to Austrian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All reproduction rights are reserved, including those concerning documents that may be downloaded and the photographic and iconographic representations.
Copyrights of the texts, images and other elements appearing on this website are owned by http://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com, or have been included with the consent of the respective owner.
The reproduction of the web content, either in whole or in part, on any electronic support is formally forbidden unless expressly authorized by the publishing director. The reproduction on paper of texts contained in this website is authorized, in particular for educational or informational purposes, subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Free diffusion;
- Respect of all the reproduced documents;
- Clear and readable attribution of the source as follows: “this document is originated by the website: http://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.comall rights deriving therefrom are reserved and strictly limited”. The Internet address must in all cases appear in such a reference.
For any other use, the express prior consent of the publisher is required. The trademarks and/or logos that appear on this website are trademarks registered worldwide and protected by trademark laws. Any reproduction made without the prior and express authorization of the ENSM shall constitute counterfeit and is subject to criminal punishment.
The publisher grants you the right to use, record, reproduce, copy and print the visuals contained in http://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com for your own need and exclusively for non-professional purposes. To such effect, you accept to respect the laws related to copyright protection and also those related to the right to one’s own image and, in general, to any other law or regulation, at a national, community or international level, which may be applicable.
Consequently, you shall refrain mainly from:
- Reproducing, either in whole or in part, for sale, distribution, issue, publication and communication on any means whatsoever, the visuals without a specific prior written authorization of the copyright holder and, if it were the case, of the persons appearing on the visuals;
- Using the visuals for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Using the visuals in a way that could harm the image and reputation of the copyright holder or of the persons appearing on the visuals or of any third party that could be harmed by such use. To such effect, you hereby agree to refrain mainly from using the visuals in an insulting, denigrating or defamatory way or in a way that could harm the image and reputation of the copyright holder or of the persons appearing on the visuals or of any third party that could be harmed by such use;
- Modifying in any manner whatsoever the visuals and, in general, harming the integrity of the visuals.
The copyright legal notices shall be visible on each reproduction of the visuals. For any information concerning the photography credits, we thank you to refer to the corresponding page.
You hereby undertake to respect all the instructions that may be given by the holder of intellectual property rights concerning the use of visuals and their reproduction.
You hereby acknowledge that the use of visuals granted to you hereby, does not grant you any property or right to use such visuals for purposes other than those stated herein. You hereby undertake not to create any confusion as regards third parties of such use.
You hereby undertake not to create any confusion as regards third parties of such use.
Last update October 2012