The GMFH Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for Poster presentation during the Summit, on basic and clinical research on Gut Microbiota & Health: Gut Microbiota & Diseases (gastrointestinal and liver diseases, metabolic disorders, etc.), clinical applications, immune functions, mechanisms of action, diet (probiotics & prebiotics).
- Abstract Submission Deadline for Poster Presentations: January 27, 2017
>> Please send yours to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance Notification: February 10, 2017
Abstracts will peer reviewed and scored by the Scientific Committee
- TITLE IN UPPER CASE*: 15 words maximum, in capitals and bold letters.
- AUTHORS’ NAMES: main author/presenter must be underlined.
- AFFILIATIONS of the authors must be included.
- KEYWORDS: 5 keywords maximum.
- Structure the body of text using the following headings: Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Please submit 2 documents: the full abstract and a second copy without authors and affiliations (TITLE and body of text only).
- The body of text may not be longer than 350 WORDS.
- Do not include TITLE or author information in the body of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The document must be compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 format, using Arial font 12 pt.
- The text must be left-justified and without blank spaces between lines or paragraphs.
- Only standardised abbreviations will be allowed. Any abbreviation should be explained in brackets, the first time it appears in the text. Please write microbial or bacteriological names in italics.
Posters: You will be noticed of the size of the poster boards after the acceptance of your abstract.
The posters will be on display throughout the summit.
Select abstracts will be chosen for oral presentation (in addition to poster presentation) in a workshop for Early Investigators. A panel of established investigators will be present for the presentations and provide specific feedback on the research approach and direction.
If your abstract is accepted, you must register no later than February 17, 2017.
Unless you register by that date, your abstract will not be included in any GMFH print or the official abstract book.